Monday, August 6, 2012

Classic Creations Unlimited: Becoming Official!

A really short post tonight.  Things are getting busy around here.  Talked with a banker, accountant, builder, IRS, state revenue, and county revenue in the last couple of days.  And today I received this...
First Piece of Mail with the Company Name!

Granted it was just a form I requested from the IRS, but still very exciting.  Just a few more steps to becoming a real business.


I am thrilled to see where this takes my family as I hope to provide financially while meeting needs at home.   As I've said before, I have wanted to do this business to have a flexible schedule to work-from-home with my children.  I find inspiration in these verses from Proverbs 31:


13 "She selects wool and flax
    and works with eager hands. 
14 She is like the merchant ships,
    bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still night;
    she provides food for her family
    and portions for her female servants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
    out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
    her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
    and her lamp does not go out at night."



 God give me strength to balance it all, following after You and Your will.







No comments:

Post a Comment